Today we all woke up at around 6am today. It's hard to sleep in here, since of the time difference and not being used to the New Caledonia time yet. At 10 we left for meeting. After meeting we all went out for a picnic lunch then back to some of the friends for coffee and dessert.
9AM this morning.
Our meeting
Where we ate our typical french meal. Baguettes and cheese, YUM!
Preparing our lunch.
Back to the friends for dessert!
View from their appartment.
So nice to see pics of the friends there, I'm sure it will be a sunday you'll never forget =) Looked like the weather was very nice that day, we woke up to a bit of snow! I bet you aren't missing that!
ReplyDeleteHugs to all.
Wow, so beautiful!! Enjoy the warmth and lack of white stuff!! Somehow I pictured you staying in mud huts, not a hotel! Keep the news and pics coming!
ReplyDeleteyes the first couple days we are in hotel. We leave today to travel North.
ReplyDeleteBrittany, Rosaria (NZ girl here teaching) and I just finished our first AQUA Cycle class....(I will let your imaginations go wild haha)
ReplyDelete